Woman Sues Because Son Was Given Sex Change Without Her Knowledge

We are moving away from a society of families. Once there was a time when a child did nothing without the parents getting involved. The Child would be required to address all issues with the parents first; then a decision would be made.

As I reported, schools are telling the children that the parents do not have to be notified. That the parents have no say in what they decide about their bodies. Now this policy has found its fruition.

Fox9 reports

take our poll - story continues below

Who should replace Nikki Haley as our ambassador to the U.N.?

  • Who should replace Nikki Haley as our ambassador to the U.N.?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to The Constitution updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Trending: Science is Settled

A mother filed a lawsuit against St. Louis County in Minnesota and other agencies for usurping her parental rights over her 17-year-old child, who she claims has been receiving transgender services and narcotic drugs without her parental consent.

According to the lawsuit, Anmarie Calgaro claims the county and other agencies handled her child as an emancipated minor, although the child has not legally been emancipated.

“Why wasn’t I even notified? I feel that my constitutional rights have been stripped from me,” Calgaro said at a press conference. “If this had been a child custody case, I would’ve had my day in court. I’m firmly committed to what is best for my son. I’m his mother, and he has always been and always will be welcome in our home.”

It seems that this mother had no clue what the school and county health agencies were up to with her son. How can they make these decisions without the mother’s knowledge, not to mention her consent?

We have become as a society that is based not on authority but feelings and whims.

Even if you do not have a problem with the transgendered and sex changes, you should be concerned that a child can be announced as emancipated from their parent without as much as a notification.

I hope she makes the government and schools pay out the nose for this breach of law.

Please leave your comments below

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.