An Army training presentation about internal security threats includes Hillary Clinton among killers like Nidal Hasan and Aaron Alexis and leakers like Chelsea Manning, Edward Snowden and Gen. David Petraeus, as examples of “careless or disgruntled employees,” NBC News reports. (See also WikiLeaks.)
Hillary Clinton joins the below listed for numerous felonies committed in EmailGate not to mention her responsibility for the deaths of four U.S. citizens, including one U.S. ambassador, in Benghazi, Libya, or the numerous counts of fraud mishandled through the Clinton Foundation.
- Former Army Maj. Nidal Hasan killed 13 people at Fort Hood, Texas in 2009, which Obama called “workplace violence,” not Islamic terrorism or military combat.
- Chelsea Manning, a soldier who leaked classified information to WikiLeaks, is serving a 35-year sentence in a military prison and possibly life in solitary confinement.
- Edward Snowden, a former National Security Agency contractor is still living in exile in Russia.
- Aaron Alexis shot and killed 21 people at the Washington Navy Yard in 2013.
- Former CIA Director and retired Army Gen. David Petraeus was charged with a misdemeanor for “mishandling” classified materials and forced to resign after years of service to his country.
Unclassified information was posted on Facebook,”Who is the threat? Insiders,” was confirmed by U.S. military officials, who said:
“it was used as part of a lesson on how to secure classified materials and improve safety.”