While the mainstream media is busy propping up the ideals of would-be republican assassin James Hodgkinson, President Trump’s economy continues to swell.
The CEO in Chief has long been considered a business leader, after successfully growing the Trump brand into a multi-billion dollar global entity in a multitude of varied disciplines. When it was announced that The Donald had soundly beaten Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election, Wall Street reacted ferociously.
At first, a small bevy of doubters threw the market for a 24-hour slip, but then, The Trump Effect became a reality.
Now, as businesses far and wide continues to reinvest in the American worker on American soil, our economy continues to grow. Where Donald Trump’s political finesse may be a little rough around the edges, his business acumen is a finely-kept blade. Just look what the President has done in just six months.
Trending: Texas State Constitution, 1869
“* The DOW daily closing stock market average has risen 17% since the election on November 8th. (On November 9th the DOW closed at 18,332 – yesterday DOW closed at 21,528 for another all time record closing high).
* Since the Inauguration on January 20th the DOW is up 9%. (It was at 19,827 at January 20th.)
* The DOW took just 66 days to climb from 19,000 to above 21,000, the fastest 2,000 point run ever. The DOW closed above 19,000 for the first time on November 22nd and closed above 21,000 on March 1st.
* The DOW closed above 20,000 on January 25th and the March 1st rally matched the fastest-ever 1,000 point increase in the DOW at 24 days.
* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* The S&P 500 and the NASDAQ have both set new all-time highs during this period.
* The US Stock Market gained $2 trillion in wealth since Trump was elected!
* The S&P 500 also broke $20 Trillion for the first time in its history.”
Of course, the sheer magnitude of these records is impressive enough on its own, but we mustn’t ignore the political climate in which this President is operating.
Donald Trump is facing opposition the likes of which no other Commander in Chief has in our modern era. The constant threat of terrorism, Russian aggression, North Korean thermonuclear warheads shrieking through the sky…it’s enough to give the toughest of cowboys a crying fit. Yet, here we are in June, with all of these threats persisting and a record setting economy.
It’s almost as if someone was making America great again.