Yesterday the president asked, where does it stop?
If Confederate monuments such as those of Robert E. Lee are torn down, who else gets torn down?
To prove a point maybe we should be tearing down memorials and renaming anything in the United States now named after racists or bigots of any kind, even if they are not known for their bigotry.
At the very least, when the mainstream media talks about these types of people, why don’t they tell the truth?
Today the media is talking about the Antisemitism of the neo-Nazis but why do they ignore Jew-hatred when it doesn’t give them an opportunity to bash President Trump.
There are so many haters, racists, and anti-Semites in Amerian history, some are still alive and active, others aren’t but are looked at as heroes.
So to help people get started with eliminating any tribute to racists and bigots, below is a list of 20 people who should not be honored or memorialized by Americans in any way:
- James Baker: Presidential Chief of Staff and Secretary of State, Usually called a statesman by the MSM, famous for saying “F**k the Jews they won’t vote for us anyway.”
- Jimmy Carter: U.S. President, Anti-Semite, who once turned down someone for the board of the National Holocaust Museum because his name sounded too Jewish.
- Keith Ellison: Congressman (D-MN), Supporter of Muslim Brotherhood, Louis Farrakhan
- Henry Ford: Anti-Semitic entrepreneur who hated Jews, and whose Ford Foundation promoted antisemitism at the 2001 World Conference Against Racism
- Ben Franklin: Not only owned slaves but thought people of African descent were inferior
- Ulysses S. Grant: General/U.S. President issued the most notorious anti-Jewish official order in American history, expelling all Jews in his military district
- Andrew Jackson: General/U.S. President Slave owner and infamous killer of Native Americans
- Thomas Jefferson: President/Slave Owner. Even after writing “All men are created equal” Jefferson continued to buy, sell, and own people. And the only ones he ever freed were the children born to him by slave Sally Hemmings.
- Charles Lindbergh: Aviator/American Hero White Supremacist and Anti-Semite, “Racial strength is vital politics, a luxury. If the white race is ever seriously threatened, it may then be time for us to take our part in its protection”