Today, we bring you the culmination in our series debunking the fraud that is “Climate Change.” We’re sure you’ll find these resources helpful.
References for the ‘Other Side of the “Climate Change’ Controversy’
While researching “Climate Change”, you quickly realize that the science is far from settled and much conjecture and diversity of opinions among scientists exist. What is very clear is that the science of greenhouse gases is very murky still after decades of research and enormous taxpayer subsidies. Despite the immense size and power of our dynamic Star, rash scientific assumptions have been made ignoring the Sun’s many multi-dimensional influences that affect our planet and its Climate causing an inadequately-considered gap by the GWA’s rush to judgement and their contrived crisis.
The purpose of this series of articles has been to try to expose weaknesses in the GWA claims and re-focus attention on a realistic and important area of climate research, our Sun, and a few of the many scientists that are making a real contribution to factual science in this traditionally neglected area of Climate Change Reporting & Research. The following references may help you be an informed ‘Skeptic’ or even a ‘Proud Denier’.
A Collection of Multiple Credible Science Sources , You may like to read
- A new online book: “Lukewarming – The New Climate Science that Changes Everything”, by Patrick Michaels and Paul Knappenberger (Ph.D. Climate Scientists) offers excellent insight into the role of CO2 and its political manipulation. Get it online for $6.99 at https://store.cato.org/book/lukewarming.
- For the True Story on the ‘Climate Change Controversy’ in a video by Meteorologist John Coleman, founder of the Weather Channel, see: http://www.truthandaction.org/founder-weather-channel-no-global-warming/2/.
- Telecosm 2007 Conference Proceedings, Dr. Noah Robinson, PHD, “The Global Warming Myth”. Excellent Eye-Opening Presentation and as Relevant Today as it was in 2007 – View it on this Website: http://www.discovery.org/v/30
- “Dark Winter: How the Sun is Causing a 30-Year Cold spell” 2014, Humanix books, West Palm Beach, Florida, By John Casey.
- US Senator James Inhofe, former Chairman of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, his 2012 book “The Greatest Hoax”, WND Books, Washington, DC. An excellent commentary on the origins, political posturing and deception by the UN and governments on the subject of the Global Warming Myth and Anthropocentric Climate Change as well as many of the characters involved with selfish and greedy motivations.
- “ClimateGate: A Veteran Meteorologist Exposes the Global Warming Scam”, 2010, By Brian Sussman, WND Books. An outstanding explanation of the ClimateGate Scandal perpetrated by the UN IPCC and the many political motivations and actors working behind the scenes then and continuing today.
- Space and Science Research Corporation (SSRC), Global Climate Change Status Report (GCSR) for 1st , 2nd and 4th Quarter 2014 and June . An Excellent Source on the Sun’s primary role in Climate Change:
- “Grand Phases on the Sun – The case for a mechanism responsible for extended Solar Minima and Maxima”, by Stephen Haywood Yaskell, 2013, Trafford Publishing. Professor Stephan Haskell provides an outstanding summary of the progression and current state of the scientific knowledge as well as areas needing more exploration regarding our Sun’s many powerful influences over our Earth: its orbit, its atmosphere, its climate and our very existence. As he acknowledges that it is not an easy read, but well worth the effort to gain a factual and objective scientific perspective on the importance of our immense nuclear Sun and its relation to the Earth and our Solar System.
- “The Little Ice Age: How Climate Made History (1300-1850)”, by Brian Fagan, Professor of Archaeology , UC at Santa Barbara, 2000, Basic Books – A member of the Perseus Books Group.
This book is not really about the science of Climate Change, but it offers valuable insights into the significant impact of Climate & Climate Change on history and civilizations. An easy and very informative history read from a Climate Perspective.