Welcome to this list of liberals accused of sexual misconduct that will probably be out of date an hour after we post it! It seems we get a new accusation nearly every day after which yet another liberal do-gooder is cast aside and revealed as a hypocritical creep.
The accusations of sexual misconduct perpetrated for decades by Hollywood movie mogul Harvey Weinstein was only the first little snowball in an avalanche of accusations against liberals occupying high places in a plethora of spheres, both public and private.
Weinstein was outed by journalist Ronan Farrow only a month ago in a blockbuster piece published at The New Yorker.
In his article, Farrow revealed a group of women who charged the powerful movie producer with sexual harassment and assault in incidents going back decades. It wasn’t long before the list of women charging Weinstein with misconduct grew into a torrent.
But the mounting cases against Weinstein metastasized, spreading from the movie industry to encompass publishing, politics, sports, business and other sectors of the nation. And while liberals shook their fingers when Fox News chief Roger Ailes and host Bill O’Reilly were accused of sexual harassment last year, they were gobsmacked when literally dozens of high powered liberals were also cast into that terrible category of sex abuser.
So, now the list of liberal abusers is growing longer every single day as women who have felt they had to protect their jobs by remaining quiet, sometimes or decades, come out to confront their tormentors.
Granted these accusations are not necessarily “facts.” Some of the liberals on this list have admitted t their sins. But, we have this little thing called “innocent until proven guilty” in the country, so, let’s not assume each name on this list belongs to a guilty man. Of course, that hasn’t stopped bastions of liberalism from instantly firing dozens of high placed individuals at the first sign of trouble.
So, take this list with the legal grain of salt with which it should be considered.
Entertainment, TV, Movies
- Movie Producer Harvey Weinstein
- Movie Producer Bob Weinstein
- Movie producer Adam Field
- Pixar and Disney Animation boss John Lasseter
- Film director Oliver Stone
- Film director Brett Ratner
- Writer-director James Toback
- “Mad Men” creator Matthew Weiner
- Nickelodeon show runner Chris Savino
- Senior VP for booking at NBC Matt Zimmerman
- Cinefamily theater executives Hadrian Belove and Shadie Elnashai
- TV casting employee Andy Henry
- TV Showruner Andrew Kreisbert (“Supergirl,” “Arrow”)
- Comedy festival organizer Gilbert Rozon
- Comedian Louis C.K.
- Comedian and actor Andy Dick
- Music producer Russell Simmons
- Pop singer Nick Carter
- Rapper R. Kelly
- Rapper and music producer Sean P-Diddy Combs
- Actor Ben Affleck
- Actor Matt Damon
- Actor Richard Dreyfuss
- Actor Sylvester Stallone
- Actor Dustin Hoffman
- Actor Robert Knepper
- Actor Jeremy Piven
- Actor Steven Seagal
- Actor Tom Sizemore
- Actor Kevin Spacey
- Actor Jeffrey Tambor
- “Star Trek” actor George Takei
- Actor Ed Westwick
Publishing and Media
- NPR news chief Michael Oreskes
- Billboard magazine executive Stephen Blackwell
- Artforum publisher Knight Landesman
- Penguin Random House art director Giuseppe Castellano
- New Republic publisher Hamilton Fish
- Webster Public Relations CEO Kirt Webster
- Rolling Stone publisher Jann Wenner
- New Republic editor Leon Wieseltier
- Amazon executive Roy Price
- DC Comics editor Eddie Berganza
- NBC News booker Matt Zimmerman
- Journalist Mark Halperin
- Journalist Charlie Rose
- New York Times White House reporter Glenn Thrush
- Vox Media editorial director Lockhart Steele
- Celebrity photographer Terry Richardson
- Former Democrat President Bill Clinton
- Former Republican President George H.W. Bush
- U.S. Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.)
- U.S. Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.)
- Kentucky House Speaker Jeff Hoover (Republican)
- Florida Democratic Party Chairman Stephen Bittel
- U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore (R.-Ala.)
- Democrat State Sen. Dan Schoen of Minnesota
- Republican Rep. Tony Cornish of Minnesota
- Republican Rep. Wes Goodman of Ohio
- International Olympic Committee member Alex Gilady
- Former South African soccer association president Danny Jordaan
- Olympic Gymnastics doctor Larry Nassar
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston
- Chef John Besch
I assume I missed some (if you can think of one, add them down in the comments). But you’ll notice a trend in the names above. Almost all of them are Democrats/liberals. Very few of the names above are Republicans or conservatives. Further, nearly every name on this list can be quoted at one point or another touting their “feminist” credentials and accusing the right of perpetrating a “war on women.”
There is an old saying that maintains “if you look in the dictionary” you’ll see someone’s face there as the personification of one word or another. Well, if you look up the word “hypocrite” it would be hard not to imagine the face of every liberal in this list appearing there!