One of the most heinous and vile activities that occurs under the radar in the United States is human trafficking, particularly of young children, and particularly for sexual purposes.
The reality of the situation is wholly unbearable to imagine, and such an offensive and hellacious thought that many Americans refuse to even partake in conversations about this reality. The numbers alone are enough to bring a grown man to tears.
The Department of Homeland Security defines human trafficking as a “modern-day form of slavery involving the illegal trade of people for exploitation or commercial gain.” In 2012, the International Labor Organization estimated that there are 20.9 million human trafficking victims worldwide. According to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, sexual exploitation is the most commonly identified form ahead of forced labor. Numbers released by the National Human Trafficking Resource Center suggest that also holds true in the U.S., where more than 4,000 cases of sex trafficking were reported. And as a whole human trafficking is a lucrative industry that around the globe rakes in $150 billion.
Given the massive scope of the horrendous problem, it’s no surprise that a number of strange conspiracy theories have sprouted up surrounding human trafficking, with the most popular, and notorious of them, being the “#PizzaGate” narrative.
In the story of #PizzaGate, the code word “pizza” is found within Wikileaks’ release of emails from deep within the Hillary Clinton campaign – a piece of deceit that these theorists indicate could reveal John Podesta’s secret, pedophiliac desires.
A list of odd pizza and food references can be found in these emails, which theorists surmise can only indicate a need for ultimate secrecy:
Pedophilia and Strator pizza codes
- 2007: Stratfor employee Chris Douglas asks, “Who all is in the Austin office today who is going to want pizza? We only have one slice and we need to know how thinly to slice it…” 
- 2009: Stratfor discusses using same “waitresses” from President Barack Obama’s party in which $65,000 in “pizza” and “hot dogs” were flown to the White House.(archived version) This is against official White House policy.
- 2010: Stratfor CEO George Friedman writes a paragraph in one of his books which has an unsettling analogy between intelligence gathering and stalking children. One Stratfor employee remarks, “”HOLY SH** G,THAT DOES NOT SOUND RIGHT!” (archived version)
The Podesta Brothers, James Alefantis, pizza, and coded or unusual language
- January: Tony Podesta tells brother John Podesta and Mary Podesta, “Still in torture chamber”
- January: Tony Podesta asks John Podesta, “Would love to get a pizza for an hour? Or come over,” and tells him, “I’m seated with the kids so little wired”
- September: John Podesta receives infamous email about “map that seems pizza-related” on a handkerchief of his
- March: A Jennifer Palmier tells Eryn Sepp and John Podesta, “Have to settle for the pasta john gave us at Christmas.”
- May: A Jake Siewart tells John Podesta, “Might be time for Denny [Hastert] to vanish to an undisclosed Japanese island.”
- June: Tony Podesta sends email discussing his continued close personal relationship with convicted pedophile, former Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert
- September: A “SternTD” tells John Podesta, “I’m dreaming about your hotdog stand in Hawaii…”
- October: Tamara Luzzatto discussed bringing her children to a party with John Podesta and chose to phrase it as such: “We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. Bonnie will be Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure.”
- December: John Podesta is asked, “Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?”
Outside of politics, these conspiracy theorists also believe that Hollywood is heavily invested in human trafficking as well, with men such as Corey Feldman leading the way on that bit of exposure.
Now, to add to the already potent brew of doubt comes an arrest from the set of Smallville that directly connects Hollywood to a bizarre, organized sex cult.
“Smallville” actress Allison Mack has been arrested for her alleged role in the notorious upstate sex slave cult Nxivm, federal prosecutors announced Friday.
She is expected to appear Friday in Brooklyn federal court on charges of sex trafficking and forced labor.
The bust comes less than a month after Nxivm leader Keith Raniere was collared on the same charges at a luxury villa in Mexico — where they had been hiding out since one of their “slaves” in October went public with her experience in the cult.
Mack, 35, was Raniere’s direct “slave” and had a sexual relationship with him — but also acted as a “master” to other slaves, who were forced to have sex with Raniere and get his initials burned into their pubic region with a cauterizing pen, according to the criminal complaint.
No wonder the Harvey Weinstein scandal turned out the way it did. It seems that Hollywood just isn’t ready for assimilation into mainstream America these days.