- The UN IPCC and the GWA, ignore the obvious and powerful driver of “Climate Change” for the last 4.5 Billion years: the SUN, our Star! A Million-Times larger than the Earth exerting controls over it & our entire solar system.
- If the Sun and our Earth’s Orbit and Axis Tilt are the primary drivers of our long-term Climate trends – As it does the seasons with its gravity, energy & light, then the GWA cannot blame Man, Fossil Fuels & CO2!
- Likewise, we on Earth cannot substantially affect our Long-Term Climate since its origins are External, no matter how much taxpayer money is wasted on it – Man does not have that kind of power.
- We merely need to Adapt to the climate as the Sun’s Solar Cycles transition our climate between Warmer Maximums and Colder Minimums as it has done for about 4.5 Billion years. Global Temperatures will go up and then down with the Solar Cycles as they have done for 4.5 Billion years – In all that time they have Never exhibited unlimited warming, much less, due to CO2 concentrations!
- Historically before and during the very cold ‘Ice Age’, CO2 levels were 10-times the concentrations of today – Around 4,000 ppm and even as high as 7,000 ppm as determined from examination of ice cores.
- Our Sun is a G-type main-sequence star (G2V), a Yellow-Dwarf Star, consisting of entirely gases (mostly Hydrogen (H) ) and hot plasma (i.e., a continuous Nuclear reaction) that is about 1 Million times the size of the Earth and accounts for 99.86% of the total mass in our solar system – Now this is real Power!
- Our Sun’s energy-output radiation levels are not a constant, as asserted by Lord Kelvin over 200 years ago who was soon after disproven by Maunder. However, it is still reported erroneously as a constant in many textbooks today. Since the energy emissions from our Sun which reach the earth are quite variable in terms of both its Total-Light-Irradiance (TLI) and its Electro-Magnetic Field (EMF) energy interactions with the Earth’s atmosphere, which are indicated by very low sunspot counts presently, and the Earth’s own magnetic-field energy which is also quite low at this time – This makes the earth vulnerable to many factors: Global Cooling & severe Winters, Cosmic Rays; plus heightened Techtronic Plate Activity, Earthquakes, Volcanic Eruptions (above & below the sea) and dangerous Solar Flares (i.e., Electro-Magnetic Pulses (EMP)).
- Many highly-qualified scientists believe these low sunspot counts indicate the beginning of a long Global-Cooling solar-cycle phase that has already begun and they are preliminarily indicated by the number of record-breaking cold and snow events in the last few winters in the Northern Hemisphere; plus predicted for this winter and beyond initially breaking 100-year records for snow and cold; Possibly soon 200-year and even 400-year records. These predictions were determined by comparing current observations with past Solar Cycles – Expecting a Global Cooling Solar Minimum that is expected to persist for the next 15-20+ years.
- This Modern Solar Grand Maximum which appeared at the end of our “Little Ice Age” (1300-1850) at the same time as the beginning of the Modern Industrial Age and its expanded use of fossil fuels in the 19th and 20th Centuries and is continuing to today into the 21st
- However, it is a Grand Solar Maximum on its downward cooling phase now – Many scientists expect the following.
- As Global Cooling continues to push winter temperatures lower and increased snowfall in the Northern Hemisphere breaking 100-year, 200-year and possibly 400-year records in the next 15-20 years, people will begin to appreciate the wonderful gifts and progress made in the warmer Modern Grand Solar Maximum as they experience the difficulties and dangers created by the colder temperatures in the next Solar Minimum (Possibly a Grand Solar Minimum).
- The similar Medieval Grand Solar Maximum (900 AD – 1300 AD) to our present Modern Grand Solar Maximum (1850 AD to the present) had even higher global warming temperatures as well as being another period of great human progress and prosperity.
- The severe 100-year record-breaking winters of 2013, 2014 and emerging as expected in 2015-2016 now are not just “Polar Vortexes”, but are just the beginning of the Solar Cycle transition into a new Modern Solar Minimum as indicated by the current low sunspot counts, low sun and earth magnetic field strengths primarily driven by the Sun-Earth EMF/Energy dynamics which are external to our control.
- It is an “Inconvenient Coincidence” that the current Modern Maximum began around 1850 and peaked its warming in 1998; Now trending 1.08o F cooler now with no further significant warming trend in the last 18 years.
- This is an “Inconvenient Coincidence” since this overlap allowed the UN IPCC and the GWA to CLAIM that this Modern Grand Solar-Cycle Maximum is “DIFFERENT”, they assert, because it is caused by Man’s use of Fossil Fuels and GHGs emissions making it Different from the millions of Solar-Cycles that proceeded it.
- The GWA have yet to prove that tiny TRACE amounts of CO2 actually cause long-term climate change and they rely on their capricious models based on questionable GHG/CO2 assumptions and not on the Sun as justifications for their alarmist claims, despite 30 years of successive failed 5-7 year GWA predictions.
- The GWA dismiss the Sun as too weak to affect climate from 98 Million miles away – Quoting Lord Kelvin’s Solar Constant which is erroneous and outdated by continued scientific progress (space-based study began in 1978) in understanding our main-sequence G2V yellow-dwarf Sun and the considerable variability of its output to Earth and the other planets in our solar system.
- Total Solar Irradiance (TSI) is the amount of solar radiation in the Electromagnetic spectrum received at the top of the Earth’s atmosphere. The Sun’s TSI provides the energy that drives the Earth’s climate and recent satellite monitoring (since 2003) have indicated that the Sun has much more of an effect on the earth’s climate than previously assumed.
- The 93-Million Mile trip of energy and light from the Sun to the Earth is about 8 minutes for: full spectrum Electro-Magnetic Force (EMF) energy: Sunlight, Radio/TV waves (EMF Interference), Solar Wind, Dangerous Solar Flares (with EMF-bomb power) – Providing us with light, hospitable climate, Northern Lights (i.e., the Aurora Borealis), …, etc. – All factual, substantial & verifiable interactions including the essential Greenhouse Effect that keeps our planet’s climate and habitable.
Conclusions – Part 2
So far in this series, you have been exposed to the inherent scientific weakness in the Global Warming / Man-Made Climate change Theory and a viable alternative theory of the Sun as the primary driver of Climate Change that has also had extensive scientific research, but has been generally ignored by the GWA and the media – Perhaps, because it does not support the pre-determined Premise: that Man, Fossil Fuels and CO2 are now responsible for a purported imminent climate crisis in this 21st Century.
Next, ‘Part 3: Claims of Consensus Vs. Reality on the “Other Side of the Coin” ‘ of this series addresses these claims and their validity issues. Check in this Friday to see the next episode in our Climate Change Series – “Claims of Consensus vs. Reality.”