News You Can Use for November 29, 2016

Good Morning! We here at want you to get your day started right, which is why we’ve decided to help you catch the morning’s news highlights. We know that you’ve got a busy day ahead and you may not necessarily have time to surf the web looking for the things you need to know, so we’ve gone ahead and done that for you.

We’ve gathered a short list of some of what we think are the most important headlines of the day and placed them all right here for you.

So without further ado, here’s the News you can Use for Tuesday, November 29, 2016.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Jim Acosta have gotten his press pass back?

  • Should Jim Acosta have gotten his press pass back?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to The Constitution updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Trending: Art of the Meal

The AP has finally called the state of Michigan for Donald Trump after the Michigan Board of Canvassers finally certified their electoral votes for Donald Trump.

Jill Stein missed Pennsylvania’s recount deadline and so Trump will keep all of those electoral votes.

Meanwhile Wisconsin has rejected Jill Stein’s request for a recount by hand.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is still reeling from the backlash to his Castro eulogy and the internet is still mocking the formerly “hip” PM as an idiot. “Twitter users responded to the Canadian PM’s idiotic paean to Castro early and often, showcasing free speech as one of its enemies died.”

In one short set of comments Trudeau went from supercool to laughing stock… and he deserves every ounce of the shame he’s receiving.

Read five of the worst responses to the news that Fidel Castro had died – you’ll notice that most of them are from liberals.

President-elect Donald Trump, Dead Fidel Castro… is this the best November… EVER?

What happens when a culture loses touch with reality and replaces facts with feelings? Modern America happens.

This is the quickest way to prove that conservative economic policy is better than progressive (better regressive) economic policy. Simply compare the “luxury” TV industry to the healthcare and education industries.

Some conservatives still believe that Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are simply two sides of the same progressive coin.

If we keep calling the alt-right, the alt-right… the name will soon stop being a euphemism.

37% of Americans want to repeal and replace Obamacare. 43% want to keep the law but see MAJOR changes done to it. Combined that’s 80% of Americans who want Obamacare to be completely overhauled.

The White House has confirmed that neither President Obama or VP Joe Biden will attend Fidel Castro’s funeral; however they had not yet decided if the US government would still send an official representative.

Tags 🇺🇸

I am the supreme law of the United States. Originally comprising seven articles, I delineate the national frame of government. My first three articles entrench the doctrine of the separation of powers, whereby the federal government is divided into three branches: the legislative, consisting of the bicameral Congress; the executive, consisting of the President; and the judicial, consisting of the Supreme Court and other federal courts. Articles Four, Five and Six entrench concepts of federalism, describing the rights and responsibilities of state governments and of the states in relationship to the federal government. Article Seven establishes the procedure subsequently used by the thirteen States to ratify it. I am regarded as the oldest written and codified constitution in force of the world.

Please leave your comments below

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.