If you’ve been paying attention of late, it sure does seem like Democrat politicians are getting caught up in a stunningly high number of underage sex scandals.
The reason that it seems that there are so many Democrats being investigated for sex with children, is because there simply are.
The most visible one that is currently ongoing, is the case against Seattle Mayor Ed Murray who was just forced to resign after a 5th accuser came forward to detail how Murray had molested, abused, and mistreated him. The embattled mayor had been saying that he would not resign, but the latest accusations simply proved to be too much for the city to bear, and Murray finally resigned in disgrace.
However, Murray isn’t the only Democrat currently facing legal trouble partly for his preference for sex with minors. New Jersey Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) is under investigation for corruption, but part of that corruption is the accusation that he was enjoying sex with underage prostitutes.
I’m not sure what the political connection is but it sure does seem like Democrat politicians have a tendency towards sexual deviancy.
The Daily Wire gathered the below information (and they have some other startling details that are worth a read):
1. Democratic Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday after more allegations of child sexual abuse surfaced in what is becoming a disturbing pattern of Democratic politicians involved in crimes and allegations of child sexual abuse — scandals largely ignored by the media.
2. Sen. Robert Menendez (D-NJ) is currently on trial facing federal corruption charges, which started in 2012 over allegations that he and another man were having sex with underage prostitutes.
3. Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-NY) has a long history of sexual misconduct which most recently landed him in legal trouble when he became involved in an online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl. Weiner pleaded guilty to transferring obscene material to a minor and faces up to ten years in prison — he also must now register as a sex offender.
4. Jacob Schwartz, 29, was an up-and-coming young Democrat who worked on New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio’s staff until he was arrested in May on child pornography charges in which he allegedly kept more than 3,000 images and 89 videos of pornographic acts committed by children.
5. Longtime Clinton confidante Jeffrey Epstein, was accused in January in a federal lawsuit of luring a woman into “his elaborate sex trafficking enterprise,” the Daily Mail reported. “The lawsuit alleges that Epstein had a compulsive sexual preference for little girls as young as 13-years-old.”