Along with staying up late and getting drunk, New Year’s is the time for political pundits to make their predictions for the coming year.
Trending: The Solar Observatory Mystery
However 2017 has been a strange year for the political talking heads—some might say the way they’ve made up charges about the president, and question his motivations and even his sanity, those talking heads have been a bit unhinged.
In keeping with the new accepted style of fake news-Journalism, they 2018 predictions below are a bit unhinged, but not any more unhinged than the MSM news we’ve seen over the past year.
News Stories You Will Read NEXT Year:
- Cuban Leader Raul Castro retires and is replaced by Barack Obama
- Former President Barack Obama condemns the continuing protests in Iran saying they are being incited by uninformed right-wingers in the U.S. trying to kill his nuke deal.
- Hillary Clinton will finally admit to participation the Uranium One sale 20% of the US uranium reserves to Russia. The former Sec. of State claims she was trying to help out Russian diabetics, telling reporters “They told me that Yellowcake had no sugar.”
- Wearing his glasses on the tip of his nose finally causes Senate Minority leader Chuck Schumer to go cross-eyed.
- An eight-year-old Israeli boy living on a Kibbutz in Israel sneezes. The UN General Assembly meets to condemn Israel for giving the Palestinians flu germs.
- Filmmaker Michael Moore is accused of sexually harassing a McDonald’s employee. He’s cleared after explaining when he told the lady behind the counter he couldn’t live without her buns, he meant her hamburger buns. When leaving the restaurant, Moore gets stuck between the golden arches, but thankfully is saved when he is lured out with a Twinkie.
- Judge Roy Moore and Hillary Clinton Combine forces to create “The Election ain’t over PAC”