Over the years most of America has seemingly become desensitized to the horrors that ISIS has wrought upon our planet. It’s a travesty because ISIS has truly deserves to be mentioned among the most disgusting criminals our planet has ever seen.
- They’ve executed more than 3,000 people, including at least 86 women and 74 children.
- They’ve sent roving death squads out to intimidate innocent Iraqis and Syrians by murdering their neighbors.
- Or when ISIS declared “Sexual Jihad” on innocent women and children in the Middle East.
- Or when ISIS executed 19 young girls for refusing to willingly be raped by ISIS terrorists.
- Or when they murdered five men by locking them in a cage and then dropping the cage into the water.
- Or when they lit a Syrian pilot on fire and burned him alive.
But the latest ISIS freak show was especially gruesome. The Christian Post is reporting that the monsters of ISIS recently murdered six prisoners by tying them up, dropping them into vats of tar and boiling them to death.
After the militant group executed seven of its own jihadi soldiers who fled the battlefield in Iraq last month by tying them up and boiling them alive in a giant cauldron of water, an unnamed source told Iraqi News that IS recently sentenced six men to death and boiled them to death in tar vats.
“ISIS executed six persons in Mosul for collaborating with Nineveh Operations Command,” the source explained. “The death sentence was issued ISIS Sharia court.”
“The six persons were placed inside tanks containing boiling tar and the execution was carried out in one of ISIS headquarters at al-Shora,” the source added.
The source continued by saying that the execution was carried out in such a tortuous manner in order to intimidate local residents.
“The execution took place in public and it was done with an aim of inciting fear among the citizens,” the source stated.
Media activist Abdullah al-Malla spoke with the Kurdish news site ARA News and explained that hundreds of onlookers were present for the execution.