It’s doubtful that there are very many Americans left out there who don’t fully realize the hornswoggling and bamboozling that lies at the center of Hillary Clinton’s rise to the top of the democratic party.
Over there course of the last few years, our worst fears about the former First Lady have become painfully true. We’ve watched Hillary go from being just slightly deceitful to being one of the most ruthless and conniving carousers that the American political landscape has ever seen. Some of this sentiment was brought to us by the fine folks over at Wikileaks, who published an exhaustingly long list of scandals in which Hillary has involved herself.
Heck, the BBC even made a list of eighteen sketchy Wikileaks revelations a month before the 2016 election was set to take place.
Of course, this didn’t even touch the troubling story of DNC staffer Seth Rich who, after being outed as a possible connection between the DNC and Wikileaks, was found murdered in a “botched robbery” that has been questioned thoroughly by the media and the American people alike.
Now, even after all of this incredible evidence of Hillary’s heinous wrongdoing, we are still learning of new infractions made by the former Secretary of State against We The People. The list is a doozy.
Ten emails contain classified information redacted “in the interest of national defense or foreign policy,” including confidential sources, and concern Israel and the Middle East. Most of the emails include exchanges with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair. The emails show Hillary Clinton conducted classified and sensitive negotiations about the Israel-Arab conflict on her unsecure, non-governmental server.
- A document labeled “plan” was completely redacted as classified.
- A November 2012 email chain discusses the “Mid East” and includes then-Deputy Chief of Staff Jake Sullivan, Blair as “aclb” and Clinton.
- Another November 2012 email chain discusses the “Mid East” and includes Sullivan, Clinton’s office manager Claire Coleman, Blair and Clinton.
- A November 2012 email chain fully redacted is titled “Mid East Peace” and includes Blair, Clinton, Obama’s Special Envoy to the Middle East David Hale as “firstname.lastname@example.org,” Sullivan and Blair’s Chief of Staff and former Downing Street aide Catherine Rimmer.
- In an April 2011 email exchange between Blair, Clinton and Sullivan concerning “Israel,” Blair says he “had another long session with BB [Netanyahu].”
- A May 2011 exchange concerns “Israel” and includes Blair, Clinton and Sullivan.
- A May 2011 email concerns “Palestinians” and includes Blair, Clinton and Sullivan. Blair says, “I’ve also sent you a paper.”
- A June 2011 email regarding “Israel” includes Blair, Sullivan and Clinton. Blair says, “Saw Israeli PM. Put the concept of a Q statement. He was receptive. Palestinians interested too. I know there are discussions also you guys are having. And the French initiative….”
- In a July 2011 email – with several national security redactions – written by Blair to Clinton and Sullivan, Blair says, “I saw BB….. Molcho [chief negotiator in the Israeli negotiating team with the Palestinians] will speak to David Hale. I can see Cameron and Sarkozy with David…. I saw Egyptians….”
- A September 2010 email exchange is titled “Info for you,” and includes Sullivan, Blair and Clinton. Blair writes that he just spent three hours with Netanyahu, and Sullivan, using his Sprint BlackBerry, he writes “We have pitched this to [redacted].”
What’s most troubling here is the fact that these emails were recovered from Clinton personal, unsecured and illegal server…the same one that James Comey famously let Hillary off the hook for, and then was later fired by President Trump over.