Hollywood liberals are at it again.
It’s not enough to tell Middle America what to think, believe, support and do. Now they’re demanding specific behavior from Congress.
They don’t get that just because we enjoy their talent doesn’t mean we care at all what they think politically.
In their latest video, StandUpForUS (above), they falsely claim attacks on people of color in Trump’s name since his election. Ironically, liberals are eerily silent about, or even worse, excusing, the Chicago BLM kidnapping and torture of a mentally challenged white boy. Many liberal commentators argued it wasn’t about race or Trump even though the tape proves otherwise. Instead, they and the Chicago Police claimed the suspects targeted the boy because of his special needs. Like that’s better!
Hollywood liberals did a video in December begging Electoral College voters to abandon their obligation of voting for President-elect Donald Trump. How well did that work out? “Hillary Clinton LOST MORE ELECTORS Than Any US Politician in Last 100 Years.”
Four years ago, other multi-millionaire celebrities pledged their undying love and support to President Barack Obama. In fact, they pledged to be HIS servant. Yet anyone who knows anything about the Constitution knows the president and Congress are OUR public servants. They work for US.
In the video above, elitists pledged to do amazingly wonderful and humble things. However, now that Obama is leaving and Hillary’s bid for the White House went down in flames, where are they? Demanding Congress block any of Trump’s efforts to pass anything against “America’s principles”. So NOW they want Congressional oversight. That would have been helpful the past eight years.
In reality, we all know they really just want their principles. These include, but not limited to, abortion, $15/hr minimum wage, socialism, and stifled speech. Freedom of religion, for now, but only in the church. Everything LGBT, including men in women’s bathrooms. Also, global warming, destruction of the coal and oil industries, and support of a movement that kills cops, just to name a few.
Pretty much all the principles Trump voters voted against. Middle America had enough and made their own stand.
I recently came across an article I started in 2014 but never published. At the time, liberals took to the airways with whines and complaints about being “sick and tired”. Objections included “government in my bedroom”, “Christian businesses not supporting Obamacare”, “Global Warming deniers”, and the like.
This was my response. As you will notice, I had a few grievances of my own. Listening to Hollywood today, I believe they still apply.
I’m sick and tired of:
– Demands to “stay out of my bedroom” however “you must pay for what I do in there”
– People demanding “stay out of my uterus” while praising a bill (Obamacare) that completely rapes your entire medical history and personal information
– Claims that gun control is about saving lives. However, they worship a practice that has killed 50 million babies. Apparently that’s ok since doctors use medical instruments.
– Being called a “murderer” because I support gun ownership. Meanwhile, insisting women have the right to murder their unborn baby
– Orders to keep my Christianity to myself and accept gay marriage (a Judeo/Christian commitment instituted by God)
– Being told my God has no place telling people what to do. Followed by demands that I bow down to every edict their god (government) wants to shove down my throat
– The campaigns against smoking. Yet everyone must have the right to go ahead and light up a doobie
– Hearing people who call for equality and equal rights for African Americans totally degrade, insult, and demonize Allen West, Clarence Thomas, Dr. Ben Carson, etc because they dare to step off the Democrat plantation.
– Hearing people who call for equality and equal rights for women totally degrade, insult, and demonize Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Condolesa Rice, and any other woman who dares to make her own decisions. Yet conservatives supposedly have the “war on women”
– Proclamations that women deserve the right to do whatever they want. Yet women who want to stay home with their kids are backwoods idiots out to destroy feminism.
– Enduring name calling as a stay-at-home mom while single moms who sit around all day collecting welfare receive praise and admiration.
– Accusations of being anti-government because I want limited government
– Accusations of being anti-science because I question the “science” that has a political agenda
– Democrats insisting we HAVE to give millions of illegals amnesty. However, they supported this administration deporting a German family fleeing religious persecution. In America legally, they just wanting to homeschool their children. Obama kicked them out
– Assumptions that I’m too stupid to know how much pop to drink.
– Dictates that my child can’t pray to God at school however she must worship the earth
– Claims of settled science, closing discussions on both global warming and evolution. We are told our children must only be taught the “facts”. Yet if a student wants to think 2+2=5, then that’s ok. They’ll figure it out eventually.
So here’s what I’m thinking, I’ll leave you alone and you leave me alone i.e. get out of my bedroom, get out of my kitchen, get out of my refrigerator, get out of my car, get out of my restaurants, get out of my small business, get out of my yard, get out of my kid’s school, get out of my church, get out of my doctor’s office, get out of my pockets, GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!
After reviewing this three years later, I have no doubt why Trump was elected. These aren’t just my grievances, they’re Middle America’s. Hollywood liberals would do well to understand Middle America’s rejection of them. In addition, they must accept their portion of the blame for the divisive state our country is in today.
We don’t need actors giving us more demands to conform to their “principles”. Liberals in Hollywood and the media actively refused to even listen to our complaints over the past eight years. Instead, they demeaned and mocked conservatives and Tea Partiers. Ironically, for having many of the very same concerns about Obama as they now have about Trump.
As a result, many want to ignore them as they ignored us. Trumpers and even conservative #NeverTrumpers must at least acknowledge their feelings, whether they agree with them or not. Otherwise, our dismissal of them will result in an even worse Democrat nominee and president than Obama. They’re already claiming they lost because they were “too bipartisan.” Imagine someone more partisan than Obama, [score]Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)[/score], or [score]Charles Schumer (D-NY)[/score]!
Instead, we need to utilize this opportunity to prove that conservatism, capitalism and small government is best for all. Rather than mocking them, we should guide them to the very thing we found out. We should all fear ultimate government power no matter who the president is. The solution is limited government with equal power and oversight from all three branches.
Hollywood, welcome to conservatism!
However, as far as mocking, this needed to be done. And it’s incredibly funny, too!
But that’s just my 2 cents.