While most people were diverted by the hullabaloo going on in the Alabama Senate election this week, some things may have slipped by many of us where it concerns Robert Mueller’s so-called “investigation” into Trump’s (so far non-existent) ties to Russia. It seems like we have just learned that members of Mueller’s team were plotting to undermine Trump before he even won the White House. Now we have to find out just what this plot is and how deep it runs into Obama’s corrupt FBI.
This week, lawmakers in Congress were given copies of a long series of texts between anti-Trump FBI agent Peter Strzok and his illicit mistress who is also with the FBI. One of those texts seems to indicate that Strzok amassed some sort of secret information bomb that he could thrown at Trump to destroy him.
Trending: VIDEO: Guy Does THIS To His Yeti Cooler!
Strzok was a part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s “investigation” into the left’s claim that there was “collusion” between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and officials in the Russian government. The texts were sent to his lover, an FBI lawyer named Lisa Page
Eyebrows were raised throughout Washington, though, when one of those texts sounded quite ominous, indeed.
According to CNN, the text read as follows:
Later in a text from August 15, 2016, Strzok tells Page: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office” – an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe – “that there’s no way he gets elected – but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40 . . . .” Page does not appear to have responded, according to records reviewed by CNN.
As Daily Wire noted, “That text message has serious implications and raises grave questions about what exactly was going on behind the scenes at the FBI, an agency that is supposed to operate in a politically unbiased way.”
To add to that, many of the other texts between Strzok and his mistress are filled with anti-Trump hatred and gushing love for Hillary Clinton.
- “How was Trump, other than a douche?”
- “Omg. You listening to NPR? Apparently Melania’s speech had passages lifted from Michele Obama’s…. unbelievable.”
- “God, it’s just a two-bit organization. I do so hope his disorganization comes to bite him hard in November.”
- “I am riled up. Trump is a f**king idiot, is unable to provide a coherent answer.”
- In response to final Trump-Clinton debate: “I can’t pull away. What the f**k happened to our country??!?!”
- “YUUUUGE. Though we may save that for the man, if we ever open on him :)”
- “OMG I CANNOT BELIEE WE ARE SERIOUSLY LOOKING AT THESE ALLEGATIONS AND THE PERVASIVE CONNECTIONS. What the hell has happened to our country!?!?!??”
- “He’s an idiot like Trump”
- In response to a news article about Trump forwarded by Page: “And F Trump.”
- “God Hillary should win 100,000,000-0.”
- “OMG this is fu**ing terrifying: A victory by Mr Trump remains possible.”
- When asked who he would vote for, he replied, “I suppose Hillary [Clinton].”
The whole thing seems to prove that Mueller’s team is hopelessly biased against President Trump. How can we expect a serious and unbiased investigation into all this if Obama’s FBI is filled with so many virulent Trump enemies?
Remember, this is the same FBI that refused to seriously investigate Hillary Clinton’s email scandal and the same FBI that decided she was innocent before it even started the investigation.
Apparently, even some inside Mueller’s operation realized just how bad Strzok’s bias was because he was removed from Mueller’s investigation about four months ago.
But removing Strzok didn’t eliminate the cadre of Hillary supporters from Mueller’s team. In testimony before the House Judiciary Committee yesterday, Rep. Steve Chabot, (R, OH), asked Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein why the nine members who donated big money to the Hillary Clinton campaign were still part of the Mueller investigation?
In response, Rosenstein gave us the same garbage that members of the media dole out saying that, yeah, they may be biased, but they can control that bias and keep it out of their work.
Uh, huh. We see left-wing reporters “keeping their bias out of their work” every day, don’t we?
Chabot wasn’t the only Congressman ready to take Rosenstein’s head off. Rep. Trey Gowdy, (R, SC), was also on fire about the incredible bias inside Mueller’s team.
Gowdy just couldn’t see how “investigators” who have proven to be so incredibly biased can be relied on to treat Trump fairly.
This video is a must watch:
— Fox News (@FoxNews) December 13, 2017
So, what we have here are foxes guarding the hen house, for sure. It’s just more proof that this so-called investigation needs to be canceled and Mueller fired.