The Democrats Just Got A Butt-Whippin’ and Won’t Admit It.

The says, “Donald Trump won 83% of all the counties in the United States and Democrats still think that Hillary should have won the White House.”

Wikipedia reports that as of 2013, “There were 3,007 counties, 64 parishes, 19 organized boroughs, 11 census areas, 41 independent cities, and the District of Columbia for a total of 3,143 counties and county-equivalents in the United States.” suggest that their count was a total of 3,151 and they think that Trump won 3,084 counties, which is 98%. It will be some time before we have the final tally, but most likely the number will be somewhere between 83% and 98%. Butt-Whippin’ #1. California has 55 counties and Donald Trump won 25; New York has 62 counties and Trump won 46 of them. The widespread unrest by white middleclass voters with the elite and political class in DC was demonstrated by the breadth of the Trump win in the counties across the country. No one spoke of the April 2016 primary wins when Trump won every county in Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware. Those early primaries should have been a signal to the Democrats as to how widespread and quickly the support for Trump was growing. Bill warned Hillary’s campaign that they were ignoring the white, blue-collar workers. She was spending more time raising money with rich people and thus almost ignored the white middle class.

Mrs. Clinton won 16 states, while Donald Trump won 34. Trump won 306 electoral votes versus 232 for Clinton, so Trump won 57% of the Electoral votes compared to 43% for Hillary. Butt-Whippin’ #2. How bad was it for Hillary? Romney would have beaten her, and he still lost to Obama in 2012. Romney carried 24 states in his loss to Obama and Hillary won 16 in her loss to Trump. Butt-Whippin’ #3..

take our poll - story continues below

Who should replace Nikki Haley as our ambassador to the U.N.?

  • Who should replace Nikki Haley as our ambassador to the U.N.?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to The Constitution updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Trending: Migrant Caravan Marches to Border, Invoking POTUS by Name

So now let’s turn to the issue at hand. The Democrats think that we should replace the Electoral College with a popular vote. Based on the current population, a candidate would only need to win 11 states to win the Presidency. Those states with their electoral votes are:

California (55 votes)
Texas (38 votes)
Florida (29 votes)
New York (29 votes)
Illinois (20 votes)
Pennsylvania (20 votes)
Ohio (18 votes)
Georgia (16 votes)
Michigan (16 votes)
North Carolina (15 votes)
New Jersey (14 votes)

The 11 states listed above would control the nation. Now let me ask you a question, “How well would your interests be represented if you lived in any of the other 39 states?” If so, roughly speaking, just over 20% of the states would control the other 80% of the nation. I do not think that was what the founding fathers had in mind when they formed the nation. They believed that every American should have a voice in the direction the country takes, regardless of the size or population of a state, but also that each state would be a separate entity within the nation.

Let’s take a look at the Democratic claim that Hillary won the popular vote and she should have won the presidency. Based on the latest voter data, Hillary’s popular vote was about 2.4 million votes more than Trump. However, Hillary beat Trump in California by 3.4 million votes, so one state, California, accounted for all of her popular vote win, hardly a mandate. Butt-Whippin’ #4.

So, let’s see how bad the Democrats got their butt kicked. Their candidate lost 2,500 to 3,000 counties. Butt-Whippin’ #1. She won 232 Electoral College votes, but she lost the electoral vote 57% to 43% Butt-Whippin’ #2. She only won 16 states, while Romney won 24 states. Butt-Whippin’ #3. Finally, she won the popular vote on the strength of one state, California. Butt-Whippin’ #4. So, for those of you who think it was a close race and say she should have won the election, you need to take a closer look at reality. Look at the numbers. She was the candidate that said, “I don’t understand why I’m not up 50 points?” The answer to her question was she was never really up. Butt-Whippin’ #5.

The answer is simple. You are a loser and America rejected you, big time. Butt-Whippin’ #6.


Please leave your comments below

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.