At the same time, he has released his follow-up to the comically incorrect “An Inconvenient Truth” shocking stats were released about Al Gore’s uses of carbon-generated electricity.
According to a new report by the National Center for Public Policy Research, in his Nashville house, Al Gore uses 34x the energy of the average American home. But it’s really nothing new.
The former VP doesn’t really believe the climate change hypothesis, for him, it’s a way to make money.
The new data about his Nashville house includes:
- The past year, Gore’s home energy use averaged 19,241 kilowatt hours (kWh) every month, compared to the U.S. household average of 901 kWh per month.
- Gore guzzles more electricity in one year than the average American family uses in 21 years.
- In September of 2016, Gore’s home consumed 30,993 kWh in just one month – as much energy as a typical American family burns in 34 months.
- During the last 12 months, Gore devoured 66,159 kWh of electricity just heating his pool. That is enough energy to power six average U.S. households for a year.
- From August 2016 through July 2017, Gore spent almost $22,000 on electricity bills.
For appearance’s sake, the former VP with an unreleased chakra paid an estimated $60,000 to install 33 solar panels. Those solar panels produce an average of 1,092 kWh per month, only 5.7% of Gore’s typical monthly energy consumption.
So Gore is using tons of fossil fuels–by himself!
In 2010, Gore announced that he and wife Tipper were divorcing after 40 years of marriage. According to media speculation, Tipper likely lives in the $8.9 million California home the couple purchased weeks before the separation.The Gores have four grown children who no longer live at home. That leaves the former vice president as presumably the only occupant of the home, making his energy consumption even more staggering.
Gore also owns at least two other homes, a pied-à-terre in San Francisco’s St. Regis Residence Club and a farm house in Carthage, Tennessee [in other words his carbon footprint is even larger].
This is not the first time Gore has been caught with his fingers in the energy cookie jar…