Just in case you’ve been living under a rock for the last 25 years and have missed the last quarter century of Clinton family lawlessness, John Hawkins at Townhall has a helpful little voting guide for you. Hawkins has kindly compiled a list of his 25 most important reasons for refusing to hand over the reins of national leadership to the most corrupt and least honest major presidential candidate in our nation’s history. Hawkins points out that this list is far from exhaustive as the reasons to vote against Hillary Clinton could likely fill a very large book, but these reasons are all important considerations that every American should take into the voting booth with them come November.
I’ll give you 5 of my favorites here, but for the rest of the list, you’ll need to wander over to Townhall.
1) Hillary Clinton is almost 69 years old; she had a serious head injury after passing out in 2012 and she’s had a much remarked upon uncontrollable cough throughout much of this year’s campaign. The presidency is an enormously demanding job that visibly ages the person in the Oval Office. If someone who simply isn’t well enough to be President becomes the leader of the Free World, it could lead to devastating consequences as she futilely struggles to do the job.
2) When her husband was governor, she took a $100,000 bribe that was paid to her via shifty dealings in the cattle futures market.
3) Under Hillary Clinton, the State Department did favors for a number of nations that either paid Bill Clinton ENORMOUS sums to do speeches or gave large gifts to the Clinton Foundation. That’s unethical on its face and it seems likely that the Clintons were receiving outright bribes, but as was mentioned earlier in reference to her email scandal, Hillary Clinton seems to be above the law.
4) Some people may not like Republicans or Bernie Sanders fans chanting “Lock her up,” but Hillary Clinton didn’t just lie over and over to the American people about her email server; she broke the law and deserves to go to jail. When you take someone who is the living personification of “Important people are above the law” and make her President, what message does it send to the rest of the country? How should we trust a woman who doesn’t even deserve to have a security clearance with the Presidency? Why should anyone else follow the laws when Hillary Clinton gets to skate?
5) She hasn’t accomplished anything that shows she’s qualified to be President. She got elected as senator in New York because her husband used to be the President and she did nothing of consequence while she was in office. Then she became Secretary of State where she did “little good and much harm.” Why is she qualified to be President? Because she married the right guy? Because she has lady parts?