There are only a few days left before the long national nightmare of the 2016 presidential election is over. This campaign has been unlike anyone I have ever covered, not only because of the venom between the candidates, but the venom between and within each party. I have friends who won’t talk to me because I refused to be never trump. And for the most part, the level of the political dialog has been below the sewer. Here’s something I haven’t said since I reached puberty, but thanks to this political campaign I am sick and tired of hearing about sex.
Despite the tenor of the campaign, on November 8th I will be going to my voting location and casting my ballot as I have every year since my 18th birthday. On the line for President, I will be casting my vote for Donald Trump and I urge you to do the same. My vote is not a result of Trump’s party affiliation but because I truly believe he is the best candidate to shape the future of America.
Below are ten of the reasons why I feel strongly about about voting for Donald Trump and why I urge you to vote for Donald Trump as well
1) Supreme Court: At least one and possibly up to three or four Supreme Court justices will be replaced during the next four years. Trump has provided a list of judges that he will select from. All of them are judges who will used the Constitution as their guide rather than trying to legislate from the bench. Since 1970 the average time a judge sits on our nation’s highest court is 26 years. That’s 26 years for a liberal court to lock in Barack Obama’s unconstitutional executive orders (like Illegal Immigration) as well as any unconstitutional orders that Hillary Clinton would come up with. Say goodbye to the Second Amendment — Clinton already said she will use executive orders to limit gun ownership. As for the First Amendment protections, with a liberal court Hobby Lobby and the Little Sisters of the poor would have lost their religious freedom, and the IRS would have been justified to target tea party groups.
2) Obamacare: It’s an easy choice. Trump wants to eliminate Obamacare and substitute free market solutions. Clinton wants single-payer. Single-payer healthcare is wrong for so many reasons, the biggest of which is that healthcare becomes a commodity and even more than in Obamacare the government controls what medical procedures are possible. The VA is a single payer system and we’ve seen what has happened to the VA in recent years — like the systems in Canada and other single-payer programs there are horrible waits to receive treatment (that’s why those who can afford come to the U.S. for treatment). The bottom line about single-payer is the conflict in goals. The government wants to manage costs, the patients want to get healthy.
3) Borders: Controlling who comes in and out of the United States is not just an immigration issue it’s a national security issue. For example Judicial Watch has reported that ISIS is operating a camp in the northern Mexican state of Chihuahua, just eight miles from the U.S. border. And there are similar reports of terrorists just outside of our borders. Even without possible terrorist camps right outside of the United States, there are manyreasons why our leaders need to limit the number of people coming into the country.
4) Improving the American Gene Pool: Not mentioned often but the election of Donald Trump will guarantee the “gene pool” of American citizens will improve. These are just some of the people who promised to leave the country if Trump wins:
- Chelsea Handler will go to Spain. What has she ever done besides post pictures of her breasts on the internet? The web is world wide she can parade her boobs overseas.
- Lena Dunham will go to Vancouver, Canada. I’ve been there, it’s a beautiful city. Why does she hate them enough to spoil their serenity.
- Samuel L. Jackson will go to South Africa. As a fan of Marvel Superhero movies this one upset me at first because I love his portrayal of Nick Fury. However my son told me those movies are made overseas anyway so it doesn’t matter. Say goodby Sam. Oh and Sam when you fly to South Africa make sure there are no “mother-effing snakes on the mother-effing plane.”
- Cher says she is going to Jupiter. All I can say is Cool that will be fun to watch. And she should know how to get there, it’s her home planet.
- Al Sharpton professional bigot and anti-Semite. For Al the Jew-hater I may just see him off, serenade him on the way to the airplane, “Na, na, na, na. Na, na, na, na. Hey, Hey, Goodbye.”
- Barbra Streisand says she is going to Australia or Canada. Her arrogant liberal pontification surpassed any appreciation for her singing talent a long time ago. Hey Babs, “buh-bye.”
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Supreme Court Justice, is moving to New Zealand. She is so helpful, that’s one less Justice who wants to be a legislator instead of a Justice and one more Trump can replace.
- Stephen King: It’s been so long since he wrote a book that didn’t seem like every other book he’s written. Maybe a change of scenery will revive his imagination.
- Alec Baldwin is that the real reason you are leaving? After all in your only good movie performance we learned that if you get first place you get a Rolex, second place you get a nice set of steak knives, and third place—you’re fired. Alex are you sure you haven’t been fired? Oh and don’t expect them to give you coffee on the airplane, “Coffee is for Closers.”
5) Restoring America as leader of the free world: The Obama/Clinton lead from behind philosophy has encouraged nations such as Iran, South Korea, and Russia to take advantage of America. Under Trump the U.S. will no longer be a laughing stock to our enemies, and our friends will start to trust us again.