The Democrats have all of a sudden taken an interest in Russia. Where were they when Hillary and Bill Clinton were making big bucks with the Russians when she was Secretary of State?
Are we to believe that there was no quid pro quo?:
1. Hillary Clinton approved the transfer of 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia and nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.
2. Bill Clinton bagged $500,000 for a Moscow speech paid for by a Kremlin-backed bank while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State.
3. Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman’s Joule energy company bagged $35 million from Putin’s Rusnano.
4. Clinton Foundation chatter with State Dept. on Uranium Deal with Russia.
5. Hillary Clinton hid $2.35 million in secret donations from Ian Telfer, the head of Russia’s uranium company. (Breitbart)
It goes back further than the Clintons. Not many people are aware of Jimmy Carter’s role in trying to sabotage Ronald Reagan’s presidency with underhanded dealings with the Soviet Union.
The following 2002 article (“Carter, Democrats Asked Soviets to Stop Reagan“) from Newsmax describes the dirty deed…