President Obama, Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party probably don’t want to go around telling the German people that we need to be more open and accepting of the Muslim refugee wave that is threatening to capsize the West. Germany has, more than any other Western nation, opened their doors to the flood of refugees, only to have their innocent citizens attacked again and again by the ungrateful Islamic tide. In fact, over the last week or so, Germany has suffered four separate, terrifying assaults from Muslim “refugees” seeking to wreak havoc on the people who welcomed them in.
Last Monday a 17-year old Afghan refugee boarded a train near the German city of Würzburg and proceeded to attack his fellow commuters. Shouting “Allahu Akhbar” and using an axe and a knife, he managed to seriously wound 4 people before police were forced to kill him as he attempted to flee. When it became clear that he could not escape the police, he charged at officers while again yelling “Allahu Akhbar,” it was at this point that the pursuing officers were forced to open fire.
When police searched the man’s home they found a hand-painted ISIS flag in his room. A short while later ISIS released a video, claiming responsibility for the attack and showing the young man holding a knife and promising to kill infidels.
Then, this past Friday, an 18-year old man that authorities are calling “troubled” opened fire inside a Munich area McDonald’s. Ali Sonboly was a German-Iranian who police say had researched other mass killings (and carried out his attack on the 5-year anniversary of the Anders Breivik attack), but cannot conclude with any certainty that this assault was connected to Muslim terrorism.
However, one of the witnesses believes that Mr. Sonboly was indeed carrying out an extremist assault because she heard him admit it during his rampage.
A witness who was in the McDonald’s restaurant said her son was in the bathroom with the gunman.
“That’s where he loaded his weapon,” said Lauretta, who only wanted to be identified by her first name.
She said she saw many young casualties.
“I hear like an alarm and boom, boom, boom … and he’s still killing the children. The children were sitting to eat. They can’t run.”
Lauretta said she heard the gunman say, “Allahu Akbar,” or “God is great” in Arabic.
“I know this because I’m Muslim. I hear this and I only cry,” she said.
There are more reasons to believe that Sonboly was a radicalized Muslim terrorist:
Sonboly is no Iranian. He is Syrian. His Facebook page showed that he is pro Turkey’s Islamists. That, plus he had a record with the Interpol and was being watched.
Sonboly’s attack left 9 victims dead, 27 injured and many more who will suffer a lifetime of sorrow because of the atrocity. The coward then took his own life before the police could apprehend him.
On Sunday afternoon in the town of Reutlingen, a 21-year old Syrian refugee attacked and murdered a pregnant coworker that he was reportedly “in love with.” The man has been in Germany for less than two years and was already known to the local police due to an unrelated attack on someone else. Sadly, because German authorities allowed him to stay, an innocent woman and her unborn child are now dead.
— Conflict News (@Conflicts) July 24, 2016
Then on Sunday evening A 27-year old suicide bomber who had emigrated to Germany from Syria less than two years ago detonated himself at a music festival in Ansbach, wounding 15 people, 4 of them seriously. German authorities say the man left behind a video pledging his allegiance to ISIS and its leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, before adding that the attack was “an act of revenge against Germans, because they obstruct Islam.” ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack.
The West stands at the precipice of ruin, and our desire to “help” these Muslim “refugees” may well prove to be our undoing.