Thanks to Funny Cave, the stories of five children who were raised by wild animals has now been made public– and are incredible.
- An abandoned seven-year-old boy was raised by wolves for 12 years in the mountains of Spain.
- A small boy was raised by goats in the Andes mountains of Peru. He survived on goat milk, walks on all fours, and is unable to integrate into society or live with humans as an adult.
- A male toddler was kept alive during the winter in Argentina by wild cats who also fed him.
- A small girl was kidnapped, and then later abandoned in the jungle of Columbia. While there, she was raised by monkeys with whom she lived for five years.
- A five-year-old boy was taken care of by ostriches for several years, surviving by eating mostly grass.