Hillary Clinton and her media continually attempt to paint Donald Trump as being dishonest and scandal-ridden. Even USA Today, which proudly declares they have never endorsed a candidate, has climbed into bed with Hillary calling Trump dishonest writing,
“His business career is checkered. Trump has built his candidacy on his achievements as a real estate developer and entrepreneur. It’s a shaky scaffold, starting with a 1973 Justice Department suit against Trump and his father for systematically discriminating against blacks in housing rentals. (The Trumps fought the suit but later settled on terms that were viewed as a government victory.) Trump’s companies have had some spectacular financial successes, but this track record is marred by six bankruptcy filings, apparent misuse of the family’s charitable foundation, and allegations by Trump University customers of fraud. A series of investigative articles published by the USA TODAY Network found that Trump has been involved in thousands of lawsuits over the past three decades, including at least 60 that involved small businesses and contract employees who said they were stiffed. So much for being a champion of the little guy.”
There is no doubt that Donald Trump, a life-long international businessman, has made enemies during his time in the public spotlight. False and made-up stories are par for the course and are often perpetuated by those who wish to do him harm.
But the reasons cited by the USA Today staff to reject Donald Trump and endorse Hillary Clinton could be multiplied a hundred fold on to Hillary Clinton, and if the same standard was used, well, you get the picture! Plainly said, never, in the history of Presidential elections, has a candidate been mired in so many controversies as Mrs. Clinton.
For goodness sakes, even the Director of the FBI, James Comey, stated before Congress that Mrs. Clinton told numerous “untruths,” a somewhat kind euphemism for a liar!
For the sake of brevity, I will not list all the facts of every scandal mentioned below or this article would become a novel size book. Supporting documentation in the form of videos and articles are posted below. Please note this is a small sampling of scandals involving Hillary and Bill during the last 20 years.
1. Travelgate. After Bill became President in 1992, Hillary fired the Whitehouse Travel Office staff who had served seven previous administrations. The reason given for the firing was mismanagement of funds. They then hired some Hollywood friends to run the office. The staff, including the head of the office Billy Dale, were found not guilty of the charges.
2. The death of Vincent Foster. There is a lot here. Read up on this scandal or watch the video below.
3. Whitewater Development Corporation. A land deal deemed a fraud by the US Justice Department. The Clinton’s and their partners, Jim and Susan McDougal were ripping off retirees reselling the same piece of land over and over.
4. Madison Guaranty Savings and Loan collapse.
5. Shredding subpoenaed documents located at the Rose Law Firm relating to Vince Foster and Whitewater. NYTime.com
6. The Cattlegate Scandal. Reports vary how much money was put down by Hillary. Some say $1,000 and other $5,000. It was reported that Hillary didn’t come up with the money herself. Whichever is true, Hillary, a first-time investor walked away with $490,000 while others lost their shirts.
7. Filegate Scandal. The Clinton’s illegally obtained and had over 900 FBI files on Republicans in the White House residence section. They used the information to create and “enemies list.” As a result, Hillary was investigated by three separate offices. Even the friendly NY Times called her “A congenital liar.”
8. Chinagate or Illegally accept foreign donations. This money was given to the Clinton’s by China to help Bill’s 1996 re-election efforts. Acceptance of this money was and is a violation of election laws.
9. IRS abuses. Hillary and Bill were accused of using the strong-arm agency to harass those they deemed as their enemies. This past summer, Hillary stated Trump might do this to his enemies. But there is a wide gulf of difference between MIGHT and HAVE! We already know Mrs. Clinton and her Democrat cronies HAVE done this!
10. The pardoning of Marc Rich. Marc Rich left the country to avoid paying 160 million dollars in back taxes. While President, Bill pardon Rich, a friend of Hillary’s forgiving him the 160 million he owed the American people.
11. Intimidated and slander women who Bill had sexual relations with or whom he sexually assaulted. Referred to those who publicly came forward as “bimbo eruptions.”
12. Four Dead American’s in Benghazi. Lied about the reason for the attack on the Consulate saying it was a video. Advocated putting the film’s producer in jail for exercising his First Amendment right. Called the families of the four dead Americans liars.
13. The Rise of ISIS. Supported the toppling of the government in Syria and armed Islamic Jihadist which led to the creation of this new faction.
14. Supported the toppling of Gaddafi. The mislabeled “Arab Spring” of 2012 led to one of the largest refugee crisis since World War 2. Numerous immigrants flooded Western Europe including ISIS supporters which have led to numerous murders in European countries, especially France.
15. The Clinton Foundation. Too many her to mention. A few are; Pay for play, money from countries which oppress women, donations for foreign governments.
16. Russian Uranium deal. Click here to read more about this twisted mess. www.breitbart.com
17. Setup an illegal private email server in her basement. Said it was so she wouldn’t have to use multiple devices. Promised the American people no classified information was sent to her private email ever. As previously stated, FBI Director, James Comey, called her a liar!
18. Rigging the 2016 primaries. Hillary promised DNC chairmen the VP slot on the ticket if he stepped down, and had her 2008 campaign chairperson, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz named the head of the DNC. Super-delegates were picked who promised to vote for Hillary. Read more here. Constitution.com
19. For an excellent recap of the scandals mentioned above and others not covered, see the video here.
Now for the logical questions. Even if the charges Hillary and her media level against Donald Trump are true, how does it compare? And why didn’t the USA Today use the same standard to judge Hillary Clinton?